Our healthy Northwest breakfast is served at 9:00 a.m. in our kitchen dining room, or weather permitting in the summer, open air on our decks overlooking Saratoga Passage and Mt. Baker. Delightfully different menus start each of your days. Breakfasts that feature Local, Seasonal and Organic produce, dairy, eggs, food and beverages carefully prepared and served with Northwest flair. Fair-Trade Organic Coffee, slow roasted locally and custom blended for our table by Mukilteo Coffee Company will entice you into a perfect Whidbey Island day of exploration.
Our menus have a focus on the fresh, locally grown and natural, light on salt, sugar and fat. Our breakfast is social. Served "sit down." Common-table in the chefs kitchen dinning room with a view or, in summer, tables of four outside on the deck. Seasonal fruits, fresh fruit sorbet or fruit slush to start, followed by a hot entree such as:
- Alder-smoked Salmon Omelet with Dilled Toast
- Carrot Ginger Souffle with Toast rounds and Seasoned Tomato
- Herb-baked egg with Thyme Mushroom Blintz
- Puffed Pear pancake with Caramel Sauce and Sage Sausage
- Blackberry Stuffed French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Asparagus Baked Egg Custard with Lemon Hollandaise and pan Baby Red Potato
- Baked Egg with Leek Fritatta with pan Fingerling Potato
- And . . . followed by specialty muffins or our famous Wild Berry Coffee Cake, and of course all the Island coffee you can hold. Just like at home!
"Loved the birds . . . the trail nearby . . . relaxing atmosphere and fantastic breakfasts."
- Charlie & Ginny H, Spokane, WA
Note: Special medical dietary needs accommodated with advance notice.
Popular Diet Styles: Atkins, South Beach, High Protein, Vegan accommodated with a $10 per person per day additional charge. Advance notice required.