Our complimentary full Northwest breakfast is served at 9:00 a.m. in our kitchen dining room, or weather permitting in the summer, open air on our decks overlooking Saratoga Passage and Mt. Baker. Delightfully different farm fresh menus start each of your days. Breakfasts are social and are served “common-table”. Our Breakfasts feature Local, Seasonal and Organic produce, dairy, eggs, food and beverages carefully prepared and served with Northwest flair. Fair-Trade Organic Coffee, slow roasted locally and custom blended for our table by Mukilteo Coffee Company will entice you into a perfect Whidbey Island day of exploration.
Our menus have a focus on the fresh, locally grown and natural, light on salt, sugar and fat. Seasonal fruits, fresh fruit sorbet or fruit slush to start, followed by a hot entree such as:
- Alder-smoked Salmon Omelet with Dilled Toast
- Carrot Ginger Souffle with Toast rounds and Seasoned Tomato
- Portabello Mushroom Omelet with Thyme and Brie Cheese
- Puffed Pear pancake with Caramel Sauce and Sage Sausage
- Blackberry Stuffed French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Asparagus Baked Egg Custard with Lemon Hollandaise and pan Baby Red Potato
- Baked Egg with Leek Fritatta with pan Fingerling Potato
- . . . seasonally in place of fruit we may also include specialty muffins or our famous Wild Berry Coffee Cake
- and of course all the Island coffee you can hold. Just like at home!
“Loved the birds . . . the trail nearby . . . relaxing atmosphere and fantastic breakfasts.”
– Charlie & Ginny H, Spokane, WA
Note: Special medical dietary needs accommodated with advance notice.
Popular Diet Styles: Atkins, South Beach, High Protein, Vegan accommodated with a $10 per person per day additional charge. Advance notice required.
What Our Guests Say
Fantastic place: My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the quiet tranquility of this place nestled in the woods. What could be better than sitting on the deck with a glass of wine and a view of Mt Baker and the sound through the trees. The breakfast was really good, even the “early checkout” breakfast was superb. We enjoyed hiking the trails adjacent to the property. Truly a beautiful place, gracious hosts, and luxurious setting. Highly recommend!!!!!
What Our Guests Say
Such a relaxing setting: I’ve been coming here for a bunch of years. I love the natural views, the wildlife, the relaxed setting. The rooms are airy with delightful views, the food is wonderful and the hosts are exceptional. I can be as laid back as I feel like, and still be within easy drives to a plethora of activities if I want something more than an easy walk around the grounds.